View flyer here for more information – Ingram Micro – Plantronics October Rebate Flyer
The Vantage Denver event on September 2, 2015 brought over 100 local New York solution providers, Ingram Micro associates, and Manufacturer representative attendees to the Westin New York Times Square.
With the theme of “Improve Your Vantage Point – How to Prepare for the NEW IT”, attendees received a better understanding of how to leverage the many offerings of Ingram Micro and manufacturer partners.
One of the main highlights of the event was Keynote Address by Kevin Poulsen. Kevin Poulsen is a contributing editor at WIRED, and author of Kingpin: How One Hacker Took Over the Billion-Dollar Cybercrime Underground
Many thanks to our 37 sponsors:
Acer, ArcServe, Aruba Networks, Atlantis Computing, B&B, Belkin, Cisco, DPI Inc., Elo, Fluke Networks, HGST, Honeywell, HP Enterprise, HP Mobility, HP PSG, IBM, Intel Security/McAfee, Jabra, EMV Transition, Logitech, Microsemi, MSI, NCR, Plantronics, PNY, Proofpoint, Pulse Secure, Revolabs, Seagate, ShoreTel, SMK Link, Sophos, Star Micronics, Steel Series, VXI, WatchGuard, Zebra
Ingram Micro brings you savings on the latest products and solutions from our top manufacturer partners. Here are this quarter’s (Q3) rebates and promotions (click on links to access the promotional flyers):
- Fortinet partner rewards! Take the cyber threat assessment and you may qualify for a $250 reward!
- Lexmark Summer Savings! Save up to 30% off select Lexmark devices, and save more when you bundle! Receive free standard yield mono toner cartridge with purchase of select Lexmark mono devices.
- Plantronics exclusive rebate offer for a limited time only!
- McAfee The Endpoint Master with the highest number of points at the end of the quarter will win $5,000!
- Ricoh, more than you’d expect. Save instate rebate at $100 through 9/30/2015!
- Trend Micro specializations allow you to earn a bonus on sales of qualifying products! Earn up to $25 per license!
- Xerox Instant Savings, save up to $100 on printers and MFP’s! Education discount program; Education customers save 5% on all eligible Xerox products, and for a limited time, 10% on select mobile print models. Color Upgrade Program; Save up to 60% on a new Xerox color printer! Triple Play Savings; Customers get $100 cash back from Xerox for a limited time only, from July 1 to September 30, 2015!
|NEW! VRP Limited
Time OfferWith this exclusive time limited offer, the Veritas™ Resiliency Platform product will be offered at a discounted price. Discounts are already factored into all promotional SKUs.https://partnernet.symantec.com/portal/faces/products/resiliency-platform?_adf.ctrl-state=dlkqxfhnv_4&_afrLoop=4326168959556113#
|Save up to 35% off Backup Exec 15
Existing Symantec Backup Exec™ customers without active maintenance or customers switching from a competitive solution can save up to 35% off MSRP when they upgrade to Symantec Backup Exec™ 15. To take advantage of this special price, use the version upgrade SKU for existing Backup Exec customers and the competitive SKUs for new customers. The 35% discount applies to software license, agents and options MSRP only, and does not apply to support or maintenance. Additional basic or essential support is required, and is included with all version upgrade and competitive SKUs. The 35% off MSRP discount is already factored into the upgrade and competitive SKUs pricing.
The Vantage Minneapolis event on June 3, 2015 brought in over 120 local Minneapolis solution providers, Ingram Micro associates, and Manufacturer representative attendees to the Hyatt Regency in Downtown Minneapolis. With the event theme of “Improve Your Vantage Point – how to prepare for the new IT”, Ingram Micro’s objective was to improve our customers’ vantage points by helping solution providers and manufacturer partners build their businesses and be more profitable by developing 3 key areas:
1) Understand today’s market challenges and offer relevant solutions
2) Identify and bring new market opportunities to our partners
3) Enable our partners to focus on their core businesses and leverage our vast capabilities
One of the main highlights of the day’s agenda was the Keynote Address from Michael Rogers, Practical Futurist, who recently completed two years as futurist-in-residence for The New York Times and is a columnist for NBC.com. He is also a best-selling novelist whose fiction explores the human impact of technology. He shared great insight on the future of technology and where it’s taking us. Find out more about Michael here: http://michaelrogers.com/
Attendees also received a better understanding of the 2015 Top CIO Priorities and how to leverage the many offerings of Ingram Micro and manufacturer partners.
Many thanks to our 28 Manufacturer Sponsors:
Adaptec, B&B Smartworx, BitDefender, Check Point, ClearOne, Cyberpower, Dell SonicWALL, Ingram Micro Sourcing Solutions, Intel, Jabra, Kaspersky Lab, Kingston, Microsemi, Panduit, Plantronics, QLogic, Revolabs, Sanus, Sennheiser, ShoreTel, SMK Link, Sophos, Tenable, Trend Micro, V7, VMWare, VXI, Western Digital
Valid June 19 through June 23, 2015
Receive a $5 rebate per unit when you purchase participating headsets.
Simply contact your Ingram Micro sales representative with the product SKU number to take advantage of this offer.
There’s no minimum or maximum quantity. Easily claim the $5 rebateper purchased unit.
For more information, contact:
George Charley (800) 456-8000, ext. 66031
Kelly Bernard (800) 456-8000, ext. 66391
See flyer for more details: Plantronics Flyer
Take advantage of this offer today!