If you own a scanner, you are likely already using ABBYY FineReader Sprint or other lite-version document imaging software. However, Sprint is a basic version of FineReader and doesn’t include many of the productivity-enhancing features needed to thrive in the workplace.
These 5 features compel businesses, government agencies, and academic institutions globally to upgrade to ABBYY FineReader12 Professional:
- The essential text recognition and image editing features, including auto-correcting, extended settings for automatic image processing, in-depth cropping tools, and popular output image/text formats like PDF, JPG, PNG, BMP, DOCX, CSV, XLS, and more!
- 190 translation languages.
- Multi-core Processing Optimization – the ability to efficiently utilize powerful processors to read and capture multiple documents at once.
- Customizable quick-tasks help you save time by automating the organization of your converted files.
- Simple, direct export to cloud-based storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, SkyDrive, and Microsoft Office 365.
Because of its ability to transform any scanned document or image into a variety of editable formats, PC Magazine named ABBYY FineReader 12 Professional the Editor’s choice for Best OCR Software. Learn more and request a free trial by visiting http://www.gmpsales.com/abbyy-finereader/.