These 7 crucial security areas are often overlooked, creating weak spots that hackers love to exploit— putting your customers’ network and data at risk.
- Mobile Negligence: Managing and securing mobile devices is more than just important these days. It’s vital. Those flashy little devices in your users’ pockets are windows into their organization.
- Mac Malice: Hackers have malicious plans for Macs. New Mac Trojans, adware and ransomware threats are emerging every day, plus Macs are increasingly used to host and spread Windows Malware.
- Unsecure Wi-Fi: Employees and guests are connecting to the wireless network, but are there demons on their devices? Wi-Fi is a must but if it’s not secure the organization’s data and network is at risk.
- Unencrypted email: Sending unencrypted email is like sending a postcard in the mail – anyone with the means and motive can access it.
- Faulty Firewall: A company’s firewall is its first defense. So if it can’t keep up or is too complex to use effectively, it’s a Deadly IT Sin.
- Unencrypted Files: Data breaches are constantly hitting the headlines, leading to big fines and even bigger reputation damage.
- Delinquent web filtering: With 80% of all web malware hosted on compromised legitimate websites, simply blocking undesirable categories of websites is not enough.
Check out the 7 Sins today and learn how to secure organizations against them.