Now that the Spring ONE event has passed, we can now look back at the one that was. Spring ONE 2015 was an exciting event with around 800 reseller attendees, representatives from 120 vendor sponsors and 350 Ingram Micro associates gathered at the Orlando World Center Marriott on May 3 -6, 2015. Not only that, but this ONE event proved to be one of the industry’s largest and most impactful events yet.
Here is just a short recap of the event…
- Attendees were able to
- Reconnect with community peers and hear best practices in solution-provider roundtables.
- Meet the industry’s top vendors; connect with new vendors making their mark with innovative technology.
- Take advantage of business development coaching from Ingram Micro and industry experts.
- Guest Speakers included:
- Daniel H. Pink – Bestselling Author; Expert on Innovation, Competition and the Changing World of Work
- Ryan Morris – Principal Consultant, Morris Management Partners, Inc.
- Larry Walsh – CEO and Chief Analyst of The 2112 Group
- Timothy Wagner – Samsung Electronics America, Senior Vice President, Samsung Business Sales
- The General Hospital was a big hit showcasing live working solutions within a hospital and healthcare setting
- A major announcement made at ONE was –
- Ingram Micro’s venerable VentureTech Network is no more. The solution provider group has rebranded, and will now be known as Trust X Alliance, a move members hope will help them better communicate the community’s value to their collective end user customers.
For those that may have missed this event or are interested in attending, the next event is scheduled for November 16-19, 2015 in Nashville, TN. Stay tuned for more details to come. We hope to see you there.