All Registrations for Spring ONE 2015 Event are Due – Friday, April 10th
Spring ONE 2015
May 3 – 6, 2015
Orlando World Center Marriott
If you’re wondering how to create a better culture, expand your team’s creativity or help your employees with professional development, then Spring ONE 2015 is your perfect fit–and registration is now open.
- Are you struggling to build a business plan?
- Or is your challenge getting your team to support and execute it?
- What about developing your team (or hiring the right team members to begin with)?
- Do you have the right folks on the bus, in the right seats?
- Do you have a plan for training and development? Wonder how your peers handle business operations, track KPI/growth and plan for the future?
If you answered YES to any of those questions, Spring ONE is an exceptional opportunity for you. Plus, if you’re investing in SMB, systems building or vertical markets such as healthcare and public sector, you won’t want to miss ONE; it’s where, alongside members of five Ingram Micro communities (VTN, SMB Alliance, Public Sector Elite FED, System ArchiTECHS and Healthcare Elite), you have the opportunity to immerse yourself in building business skills with the help of leading business-development coaches, Ingram Micro experts and your peers–all with the goal of helping you strengthen your bench. We encourage you to bring along members of your team and take full advantage of this chance to grow and expand business knowledge.
Don’t miss this prime opportunity to learn and network with business experts offering their expertise on topics such as:
- Accelerating Your Cloud Business–Ted Roller, CompTIA Faculty
- Benchmark Jobs to Hire the Best and Avoid the Rest–David Russell, CEO MANAGEtoWIN
- Profitable Partnering–Brian Sherman, CompTIA Faculty
- The Reactive to Proactive Sales Call–Bonnie Swanson, Ingram Micro
- Motivating Your Team: Talent, Strength, Engagement and Business Outcomes–Dan Shundoff, CEO, Intellicom
If you’re ready to evolve and grow your business and leadership skills, then register today so you don’t miss Spring ONE 2015, one of the industry’s largest events.
Have questions? Email email@example.com for the answers.