Tenable Network Security – New Nessus Enterprise Scanning Product from Tenable provides extensive security collaboration capabilities
Nessus® Enterprise simplifies managing and sharing scanners and reports among multiple users – enabling implementation of efficient vulnerability management programs for organizations with limited resources and budget.
Nessus Enterprise combines powerful detection, scanning, and auditing features of Nessus, the worlds’ most widely deployed vulnerability scanner, with extensive management and collaboration functions – reducing the time and cost of security scanning and compliance auditing programs. Nessus Enterprise streamlines vulnerability scanning, malware discovery, misconfigurations and helps accelerate the remediation process.
Nessus® Enterprise Cloud is the hosted, cloud-based vulnerability scanning solution with the same collaborative capabilities as Nessus Enterprise, in a cloud deployment model that also includes Tenable-hosted PCI ASV compliance services to help keep companies that accept card payments secure as well as compliant.
• Distributed Scanning – to extend scanner coverage of complex networks and geographically distributed physical locations from a single central console
• Resource Sharing – scanners, scan schedules, scan policies and results available for distribution and collaboration among users
• Role-Based User Levels – to allow multiple users, administrators and user roles
• On premise or Cloud deployment – to meet your client’s configuration needs
• PCI ASV service (Cloud version only) – to perform compliance testing/reporting – external validation needs