Last week Ingram Micro associates, solution providers, and manufacturer partners gathered in Buffalo, NY for the annual Technology Solutions Conference covering the technology solutions of Big Data, BYOD, and Collaboration. The conference theme was “Next Generation Productivity: Leveraging Big Data/Analytics, Collaboration, and BYOD”.
Although we were hit with a blizzard warning on Wednesday, it was a great turnout and a valuable time had by all. Some attendee comments include:
“We love the opportunity to get to Buffalo and see our inside team and other Ingram departments.”
“The Big Data, BYOD and Collaboration presenters were best in class. I have been to many industry events and no one comes close to the passion and expertise delivered at the conference.”
Conference highlights include:
- Welcome Reception at Pearl Street Grill & Brewery sponsored by Veeam
- Training from Symantec/VMware
- Enlightening General Session Presentations from Cisco and Juniper Networks
- Top notch “Ask the Ingram Micro Experts” Panel
- Peer Success Story presented by Tim Gafnea from IRG of Georgia
- Valuable Breakout Sessions presented by 20 various manufacturer sponsors
- Technology Fair and Showcase representing 50+ manufacturer sponsors and Ingram Micro departments
- Tours, sales meetings, and additional trainings at the Ingram Micro Buffalo Office
- Luck of the Irish Party at Rendezvous Nightclub at the Statler Building
If you weren’t able to join us in Buffalo last week for the general sessions, we are having a repeat presentation of the “Next Generation Productivity: Leveraging Big Data/Analytics, Collaboration, and BYOD” keynote on Tuesday, March 25 via webinar. You can register HERE.